14'ERS or BUST

Information about climbing Colorado's 54, 14,000 foot peaks, extreme sports, rock climbing and everything in between.

Adventure Sports Search Engine

Adventure Sport Advertisements

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mountain Hardware - Epic Jacket


I recently purchased Mountain Hardware's Epic jacket. I think this will come in handy during the mid-morning T-storms that blanket the Front Range and Ten Mile Range. For 10 years I've packed a light weight Helly Hanson that I stuffed in the corner of my pack. It was a basic modle with not a lot of bells and whistles but it did the trick. I also added some color to my colorless gear. The "What if I broke my leg and needed rescued" thought started in and ... hence the orange jacket.
If you own the Epic or know someone who does, write a review and let our community know what you think.

RATING:
5 Stars = Mt. Elbert
4 Stars = Longs Peak
3 Stars = Kit Carson Peak
2 Stars = Elington Point
1 Star = SunShine Peak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Adventure Sports Search Engine